PROFESSIONAL MASTERS IN WINE INDUSTRY MANAGEMENT
This program, recognized by the French Ministry, smoothly gives students the management tools necessary to become tomorrow’s business managers in international corporations.
Few programs offer the possibility of learning by doing, while guaranteeing academic excellence, international awareness and a network of more than 17,000 alumni to give the student the best keys to start his professional career.
The Postgraduate Wine Industry Management Program is a 1.5 years program which allows students to acquire advanced knowledge and skills in Wine Marketing, Wine as a Luxury product, Food pairing, Wine Tasting, International Business etc.
This program includes a professional dissertation and elective courses in their preferred field of study.
At IDRAC India Campus (4-6 months)
- Strategy and marketing Audit
- Commercial Performance and Business Plan
- Expansion and consolidation strategy (marketing and sales)
- Risk prevention in the negotiations (commercial rights, legal monitoring)
- Elaboration of commercial action plan
- Business Model and management of the transformation
- The Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Organizational Design and lean management
- Community management
- Traffic Management, affiliation and web analytics
- IT : HTML, CSS and data Structure
- Technology web, Networking
- International business development strategy
- International Prospection Strategy
- Cooperation Contracts
- International B to B Marketing plan
- International Transportation Strategy
- Organisation, methods and Purchasing tools
- Marketing purchase
- Supply Chain Management
- International negotiations
- Supply risk management
- The Networks at the service of commercial development
- Cross- cultural management
- Intensive French Language Training
At IDRAC France Campus (12 months)
- French intensive courses (2 weeks at the start of the program)
- Corporate Finance for managers
- Business Model Analysis
- Luxury Industry Analysis
- Business Game (Corporate management)
- Company visits
- Luxury Industry & codes
- International Luxury Consumer Behaviour
- Strategic Brand Management
- Creativity and Market Intelligence
- Intercultural team Management & luxury sales techniques
- Fashion, Leatherwear, watch and Jewellery Industries.
- Art de Vivre, Hospitality & Gastronomy Industry
- Luxury Communication: strategies and tools
- Luxury events & Products launching workshop
- Supply Chain, Distribution & merchandising in Luxury Industry
- E-commerce & Digital marketing in Luxury management
- Retail store management: roles, duties and merchandising techniques
- Cross channel retail strategy and international client management
Aspiring to have a Global Career in Wine Marketing and Management?
Here is what you can become with a career in Wine Marketing & Management in France.
Be it a Production Manager or a Wine Tourism Manager, you can opt for a flourishing career in Wine Marketing & Management. If you feel career opportunities in Wine Industry are limited then you must explore the opportunities in Wine & Spirit marketing such as Product Manager, Wine Tourism Manager, Wine Merchant Sector Manager, Wine Sales Representative, Export Manager, Marketing Coordinator, International Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and a lot more. The learning curve here will include International Marketing, Management & Company Strategy, Marketing Studies & Research, Managing Products, Wine Merchandizing, International Advertising and Financial Management which will compliment your professional skills. A career in Wine & Spirit Marketing will provide you a platform to showcase your management, communication, coordination, sales and marketing skills and will help you learn and grow in your professional front.
- Graduation with Aggregate 55% Marks from a Recognised university
- Preferred graduates : BBA- Marketing/ Retail,BHMCT, B.Sc-Hotel Management, BBA- Event Management
- IELTS Score of 6.0+ preferred
- Work Experience in relevant Industry and profile will be added advantage
- Valid good scores of GMAT/ GRE/ CAT will be a added advantage